WAYS TO HELP
- With your generous monthly support, we can provide training to a greater number of cataract specialists who can perform cataract surgeries. Together, we can bring sight back safely and inexpensively to more people every day.
- HelpMeSee is committed to eliminating cataract blindness through the training of cataract specialists in Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery, the leading cause of blindness across the world. Your gift will restore sight.
- Charitable gifts to HelpMeSee dramatically change the lives of people by restoring sight. When planned properly, these gifts may also provide tax savings, income and other financial benefits for the donor and the donor’s family.
- At HelpMeSee, we value our corporate partners’ commitment to social responsibility. We aim to understand each company’s philanthropic goals and provide customized opportunities to engage their resources in restoring sight to millions of these needlessly suffering from preventable blindness.
- Corporations play a vital role in deepening the reach and impact of our work. When your corporation partners with HelpMeSee, you partner with communities on a local level connecting governments, healthcare systems, and non-profits to deliver sustainable solutions to better care and access to treatment in developing countries.
- There are several ways for your company to become involved with HelpMeSee: donate gifts or services, matching employee contributions, sponsoring a HelpMeSee event or hosting an awareness day at your office.
- • Corporate Gifts: Giving to HelpMeSee can help fulfill social responsibilities demonstrating an organization’s commitment.
- • Cause Marketing: Enhance your brand and maximize your corporate reputation while helping restore sight all over the world.
- • Matching Gifts: Engage and inspire your employees to give by matching their donations.
- For questions on Corporate Giving, please contact our Donor Services Manager, Joy Chodan at email@example.com Do you need more information about donations to HelpMeSee? Would you like to send your donation question to HelpMeSee for a response? Visit Frequently Asked Questions About Donations to HelpMeSee.
HelpMeSee believes in the rights of donors and subscribes to the Donor Bill of Rights.
20 West 36th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
844-435-7638 (toll-free in the U.S.)
For media inquiries, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax ID: 27-3207754
©2020 HelpMeSee - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
HelpMeSee is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered in the United States.